|Date||Saturday 2nd December 2023|
|Time||2 pm Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time|
|Zoom Meeting ID||856 2369 1241|
||The zoom link above will open the zoom meeting in your zoom app if you have zoom installed, else it will open the zoom meeting in your browser. You do not need to install zoom or have a zoom account to join this zoom meeting. You can join the zoom AGM from your phone, tablet, laptop or computer, any device with a working browser.|
The AGM will be held by Zoom video-conference only with no face-to-face meeting. The AGM is scheduled to commence at 2.00pm EDST but the Zoom waiting room will be open approximately 90 minutes earlier to facilitate the registration of proxies. Proxies must be in the hands of the Secretary at least 60 minutes prior to the commencement of the AGM and can be lodged by post, email or zoom. If lodging by email or post, ensure sufficient time is provided for receipt by the Secretary. A member can hold no more than 5 proxies.
All Council positions will be declared vacant. Positions available for election are:-
- Conservation officer
- Membership registrar
- Ordinary Councillor (5 positions)
Nominations for all Council positions are called for, and must be in the hands of the Secretary no later than Friday the 24th November 2023. Nomination forms for Council positions and Proxy forms are below. These need to be completed and in the hands of the secretary by the times specified above.
Business to be conducted at the AGM is:-
- confirm the minutes of the 2022 annual general meeting
- receive from Council reports on the activities of the Society
- receive and consider the financial report
- elect office-bearers of Council and ordinary councillors
Any member who wishes to obtain further information about the AGM should contact the Secretary as soon as possible at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
|Conservation officer||Tracey Hinton|
|Membership registrar||David James|
|Ordinary Councillor (5 positions)||
- 2023 AGM Agenda AGM 2023 Agenda
- 2022 AGM Minutes AGM 2022 Minutes
- President AGM 2023 President
- Treasurer AGM 2023 Financial Statements
- Conservation officer AGM 2023 Conservation officer
- Membership registrar AGM 2023 Membership Report
- National Registrar of Judges AGM 2023 National Registrar of Judges
- Ira Butler/Hermon Slade/Bill Murdoch/R.D. Fitzgerald
- ANOS Central Coast
- ANOS Far North Coast Inc.
- ANOS Illawarra Group AGM 2023 Groups - Illawarra
- ANOS Macarthur and District AGM 2023 Groups - Macarthur
- ANOS Mid-North Coast
- ANOS Newcastle
- ANOS Sydney Group Inc.
- ANOS Warringah Group Inc.
- New Zealand Native Orchid Group
- ANOS Beenleigh Inc.
- ANOS (Qld) – Kabi Group Inc.
- ANOS Mackay and District
- Native Orchid Society of Toowoomba Inc.
- ANOS Townsville Group
- Native Orchid Society of South Australia
- ANOS Geelong Inc.
- ANOS (Melbourne Suburbs Group) Inc.
- Australasian Native Orchid Society – Vic Group (ANOS Vic)
- ANOS Western Australia Inc.
- Western Australian Native Orchid Study and Conservation Group Incorporated